Jumlah posting : 32
Reputasi : 0
Join date : 14.01.11
Age : 21
Lokasi : Salatiga,Jawa Tengah,Indonesia
|Subyek: CCNA V4.1 Chapter 9 Essentials Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:16 pm|| |
What are two examples of malware? (Choose two.)
Which three questions should be addressed by organizations developing a security policy? (Choose three.)
- What items need to be protected?
- What is to be done in the case of a security breach?
- What are the possible threats to the items?
Which security device stores user physical characteristics to provide a user level of facility access?
- a biometric sensor
What are two important outcomes of good computer and network security? (Choose two.)
- keep equipment functioning
- provide access only to authorized users
Which two actions improve security on a wireless network? (Choose two.)
- Enable WEP.
- Enable MAC filtering.
For troubleshooting security problems, what should be done immediately after the exact cause of the problem is determined?
- Establish a plan of action for resolution.
Why should everyone in an organization give high priority to computer and network security?
- because everyone can be affected by computer and network security problems
A technician has downloaded the latest Windows XP updates from the Microsoft website. What should the technician do before installing the updates?
- Create a restore point.
A large number of e-mail messages are appearing in the inbox of a home computer user. The messages relate to products for which the user has never requested information. Which name is given to this type of e-mail?
How can web tools, such as Java or ActiveX, be used for a malicious attack?
- by installing unwanted programs on a computer
At which step of the troubleshooting process will a computer technician ask the customer a series of open-ended and closed-ended questions?
- Identify the problem.
Which precaution helps protect against social engineering in the workplace?
- guiding visitors within the premises and escorting them personally when they leave
What is a signature as the term is used in antivirus and antispyware software development?
- a programming code pattern
A company network was subjected to several security attacks after TCP/IP had been installed on the company computers. Analysis has shown that in most of the attacks, attackers used network sniffers to extract user names and passwords of critical accounts on the network. Which type of TCP/IP attack did these attackers deploy?
Which best practice should be included in a password protection policy?
- Implement lockout rules upon consecutive unsuccessful attempts at accessing the system.
Refer to the exhibit. What is the correct order for the steps in the troubleshooting process?
- 2, 5, 4, 3, 6, 1
A computer that is configured for automatic updates is shut down during a scheduled update. However, the update is downloaded successfully without any file being corrupted in the process. What will happen to the update as a result of this shutdown?
- The update will be installed as soon as the computer is powered on.
What condition can allow unauthorized access to a network for users who are not physically connected to the network?
- poor wireless device security
What must be done to ensure that the antivirus software on a computer is able to detect and eradicate the most recent viruses?
- Download the latest signature files on a regular basis.
Which two questions are examples of open-ended questions that could be used in the security troubleshooting process? (Choose two.)
- What problems are you experiencing?
- What websites have you visited recently?